Sunday, March 30, 2014

Magical Adventures of the Extreme Right

I totally dig around on the internet for cool French stuff. All the time!

Back in January, I came across this comic strip by Odieux Connard that I loved. It really spoke to some of the political discussions I'd been having- and especially around the holidays, the question of wether or not to talk politics with family was real relevant to me.

So I translated it and sent my copy to OC. First time ever doing something like that! I send him my text at around 1am Chicago time. By 8am, he's replaced the original french version with my copy! So excellent! I totally gave a happy little shout when I got that email! ;)

Here's the english version: Jean Jack and the Extreme Right


Woo! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment